Like many aspects in modern society, there is a lot of misinformation about Smoking Lamps in the media and on the internet. This article covers the Top Five Myths about Smoking Lamps. Who invented Smoking Lamps? Do Smoking Lamps block 5G waves? Are they better than a bong? Read more to find out!
1. Smoking Lamps were invented by ancient Phoenicians to Worship their Gods
– False, Smoking Lamps were invented by our founder Josiah Lamp in 1881 in New York City. The Phoenicians (and later the Carthaginians) in fact, sacrificed living babies to appease their deities, not Smoking Lamps.
2. Smoking Lamps Caused the War of 1812
– False, The War of 1812 was caused by British Impressment of American sailors and the seizure of neutral ships and their cargo on the high seas.
3. Queen Elizabeth 2 is a Daily Lamplighter
– Partially true; while the Queen was gifted an exquisite Smoking Lamp by the USLC, she prefers to smoke from the skulls of indigenous people who have been conquered and colonized by the British Empire.
4. Smoking Lamps Block 5G Waves
– Partially true; the large clouds produced by Smoking Lamps can cause higher than 100ms latency if your network provider is not using a hybrid cloud orchestration solution.